A great way to save on family haircuts is to use Cost Cutters coupons. There are specials for the whole family.
About Cost Cutters
When you need the flexibility of walk-in service for low prices, try Cost Cutters Hair Salons. There are nearly 850 salons in the U.S., each offering a full range of salon treatments. Most franchise locations stock popular products such as Paul Mitchell, American Crew, Redken, Back to Basics, and the CC Professional line.
On the main site, you can visit the "Style Gallery" for ideas about your next look.
Finding Cost Cutters Coupons
Your first stop for Cost Cutters coupons should be the company website. Click on the "Offers" tab at the top of the page to learn about monthly specials on services and products. Some promotion examples at press time of April, 2010 include:
- Sign up to get coupons and special offers regularly delivered to your email.
- Buy one product, get another at 50 percent off.
- Kids receive stickers and temporary tattoos to make the visit more enjoyable.
Here are other ways to find Cost Cutters coupons:
- Retail-Me-Not lists many individual location promotions, such as an adult haircut for $3 off, or $1 off a child's haircut.
- Check Sunday newspaper sales circulars for special offers.
Keep in mind that Cost Cutters is a franchise operation, so not every location will honor coupons and promotions. It's best to call ahead to see if the salon nearest you is participating-or has special deals of its own. Find a location on the main website.
Additional LoveToKnow Resources
For more tips on hair care, visit LoveToKnow Hair.