If you have a child in diapers, you may be searching for Pampers printable coupons. Unfortunately, these types of offers are fairly rare.
Finding Pampers Printable Coupons
The best way to find Pampers printable coupons is to register for an account on the Pampers Web site. When you provide your contact information and your child's birth date, you'll receive e-mail newsletters and postal mailings featuring coupons, parenting tips, and occasional free samples.
While they're not quite as handy as printable online coupons, you can often find Pampers coupons in your Sunday newspaper or in the advertising inserts of popular parenting magazines.
Avoiding Coupon Fraud
Since diapers are very expensive and Pampers printable coupons are in high demand, there are frequently fraudulent coupon offers posted online.
To avoid coupon fraud, keep in mind the following signs that a coupon offer may not be legitimate:
- The coupon is for a discount that is much greater than you'd expect, such as $5 off a jumbo pack of diapers.
- The coupon has typographical errors.
- There is no bar code or expiration date.
Other Ways to Save Money on Diapers
For more ways to reduce the expense of diapers in your household budget, consider these helpful tips:
- Trade diaper coupons with other mothers through online message boards. If you're looking for a specific brand of diapers, this is the best way to get the coupons you need.
- Combine coupons with store sales for even greater savings.
- Try to find a store in your area that will double coupons.
- Ask your baby's aunts, uncles, grandparents, and other relatives to consider buying diapers instead of toys for all gift-giving occasions.
- Assuming your child doesn't have extremely sensitive skin, try buying cheaper store brand diapers instead of Pampers.
Additional LoveToKnow Resources
Visit LoveToKnow Baby for more helpful parenting tips..