If you're planning to redecorate your bedroom, cheap bed in bags provide a great way to add style on a tight budget.
A Coordinated Room with Minimal Effort
While many people do choose to purchase their bedding items individually, a bed in a bag set makes process of redecorating your bedroom as painless as possible. With a bed in a bag, you can be confident that all the items are coordinated. You won't have to spend hours searching for sheets that match the blue flowers in your comforter and you'll typically save money by buying multiple bedding pieces in one bulk package.
A bed in a bag usually comes with a comforter, matching sheet set, shams, pillowcases, and bed skirt. Some sets may also include specialty items such as curtain window panels and tie backs or have complementary accessories available for an additional fee.
Factors to Consider When Purchasing Bedding
Before you begin your search for cheap bed in bags, spend some time thinking about what you hope to accomplish with the purchase. Ask yourself the following questions:
- What size is your bed? Remember, bedding intended for a twin bed won't come close to fitting a king-sized mattress, and the larger the bed, the higher the price for the set.
- How warm is your bedroom? If the room is cold, you'll need thick bedding or extra blankets to keep warm. Flannel sheets may also be a good choice for those who live in cold climates.
- How often do you like to change the look of your bedroom? Trendy colors and bold patterns are fine for those who like to redecorate on a regular basis, but neutrals are generally more suitable for a long-term investment.
- How do you plan to clean your bedding? Some bed sets are labeled "dry clean only" and will thus be more difficult to clean when soiled.
When evaluating the quality of bedding sets, remember to look at the thread count in the product description. Sheets with a thread count of at least 300 will be more durable and less prone to shrinkage. Lesser thread count fabric will also feel more course than higher thread count material. Egyptian cotton and Pima cotton sheets are preferable, but often considerably more expensive than other options.
Finding Cheap Bed in Bags Online
The Internet is a great resource for frugal shoppers, including those in search of cheap bed in a bag sets. With just a few clicks, you can quickly preview a variety of looks for your bedroom makeover. For example:
- Amazon.com sells cheap bed in bags in all bed sizes. Thread counts range from 200 to 1,200.
- Overstock, a site known for great bargains on brand-name merchandise, carries bedding sets for both children and adults. Items can be quickly sorted by price to help you locate merchandise that fits your budget. The site often features free shipping deals, too.
- Blanket Warehouse, a store that specializes in affordable bedding, offers a number of discount bed in a bag sets.
- Specialty Linens sells several bed in a bag sets, including a pretty satin comforter set that's available in colors to match almost every décor.
If you would prefer not to shop online, stores such as Wal-Mart, K-Mart, and Target often carry a nice assortment of bargain-priced bed in a bag sets. Stores such as JCPenney and Kohls have frequent sales that can make their bedding quite affordable as well.
Bed in a Bag Cheap Discount
While buying a bed in a bag set can be a very affordable way to decorate your bedroom, searching for online coupons and discounts can make your purchase an even greater bargain. You can check for discounts at your favorite retailers by visiting these helpful websites:
Additional LoveToKnow Resources
For more tips on completing your bedroom makeover, visit LoveToKnow Interior Design.